“Gold Rush Lodge” - Branson Cabin w/Game Room & Deck
Size –6 Bedrooms • 6 Bathrooms 6 Baths • Sleeps 10-18
Enjoy the ultimate Branson getaway at the “Gold Rush Lodge” presented by RentRHouse, a beautiful 6-bedroom, 6-bath vacation rental cabin! Situated on Indian Point, surrounded by trees and mountain views, this unit is the perfect choice for a large family or a group of friends sharing a retreat! Whether you're here for Silver Dollar City, the Indian Point Marina, Table Rock Lake, Whitewater Park, or any other amazing area attraction, you'll cherish your time at this expansive Branson Cabin!
The floor plan consists of three levels:
- Main level - Living Room, Dining area, Kitchen, Screened-in Back Porch, Master #1 (King), Master #2 (Queen)
- Upper level – Master #3 (2 Queens), Master #4 (1 King and 1 Queen)
- Lower level – Game Room with pool table, 2nd Living room, Master # 5 (King), Master #6: (Queen and Twin-over-Twin bunk bed)
Boasting 3,400 square feet of comfortable living space, this spacious cabin offers plenty of space to socialize with your travel companions in one room and curl up with a book in the privacy of another. Upon walking through the front door, you'll step right into the living area, where plush couches beckon you to kick back and relax next to the fireplace while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. When you're hungry, cook up a delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen and savor every bite at the dining table. Head down to the basement to challenge your loved ones to a friendly game of pool or cuddle close to the fireplace to stay warm during the winter. You'll look forward to every peaceful morning at this woodland home; wake up to sip a freshly brewed cup of coffee on the spacious, screened-in back deck overlooking the natural surroundings. Enjoy watching zipliners whiz through the woods right behind the home's backyard! During the summer months, enjoy access to the on-site community pool and hot tub, or stay fit at the year-round recreation center! Play one of the many games offered in the community, like shuffleboard and bean bag toss, and let the kids run out their energy at the jungle gym! Finish off the night sharing stories by the community fire pit and gazing up at the star-filled skyline! When you're tired, retreat to one of the 6 master suites, where comfy beds promise a peaceful slumber.
Situated right on Indian Point, this home places you in the perfect location to easily access all that Branson has to offer! From the property, you'll be just minutes away from Silver Dollar City, the Indian Point Marina, Rock Lane Marina with live music at the Tiki Bar, and Table Rock Lake! Other attractions include Branson Belle, Inspiration Tower, Whitewater Park, Scenic Railway and College of the Ozarks! Branson is known for its world-renowned "family friendly" variety shows, first-class music shows, seasonal festivals, and shopping outlets, so you're sure to find something that suits everyone's tastes. No matter how you choose to spend your time while in Branson, you're sure to have an unforgettable getaway while staying at this wonderful vacation rental cabin!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, screened-in deck, pool table, fireplace, Cable TV, in-unit laundry machines, free Wi-Fi, and more!
- Enjoy the community amenities, including an outdoor pool w/ waterslide, hot tub, kiddie pool, clubhouse, fitness center, fire pit, playground, shuffleboard, and picnic dining w/ grills.
- If you'd like to reserve a boat slip, please reach out to either Indian Point Marina or Rock Lane Marina as soon as possible, as they book up quickly.
- Fantastic location - Right on Indian Point, next door to Silver Dollar City, Rock Lane Marina, Indian Point Marina, and 6 restaurants within 2 miles! Also nearby Table Rock Lake, Whitewater Park, Branson Belle, Inspiration Tower, Scenic Railway and College of the Ozarks!
- Airports: Branson Airport (BKG) - 20 miles, Springfield-Branson Airport (SGF) - 57 miles
- A signed Rental Agreement is required within 24 hours of booking, or the booking may be cancelled at the owner’s discretion.
- No smoking.
- No pets allowed.
- No parties, events, or large gatherings.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please observe quiet hours from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- NOTE: The outdoor pool is seasonal, based on the weather.
- NOTE: Your safety is important. Many of our properties have security cameras located on the outside only.
- NOTE: Many of our properties have Alexa devices, which are intended for recreational use (we don’t record any activity).
About the OwnerWhen we were kids, our family went to the lake almost every weekend. Our dad would drive down on a Thursday night to reserve the perfect campsite. With a little planning, several families that we hung out with would do the same. We all had campsites next to each other and it was filled with wonderful times at the lake. Warm and fond memories were made there. As adults, we would talk about how much we enjoyed the lake and all seemed to agree we would like to have a house on the lake someday. My sister Karen and I went in on one together and to subsidize the cost, a rental lake house was in the works. We wanted a place for “family vacations” and for others to make memories, just like we had. We bought our first house in 2007, remodeled it and decorated it to be warm and inviting. As it turns out, the house rented so well we never really got to use it during the summer. So we bought a second one and so the story goes. Many great options are available today. Our goal is to give guests a great vacation experience and create recollections you’ll talk about in the years to come. By providing lake homes, lodges and beach properties that are designed for comfort, large families and friends are encouraged to hang out together and create memories. As the company continues to grow, we noted the many returning guests. We thought it would be nice to offer additional places to vacation. Karen lived in Florida and with the beautiful beaches of the Panhandle, we felt that was the perfect destination for beach going guests. We also design and decorate our homes with an atmosphere in mind that enables families to enjoy themselves. We offer exceptional attention to visitor's needs. Karen makes herself available to answer questions and requests at almost all times of the day. I don’t know many owners who do that! You’ll love your stay. Owners Darrel Hopkins and Karen Hopkins
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
Dec 16, 2022 - Jan 2, 2023
|$400 - $463||
1/2 - 3/7
3/8 - 5/26
|$400 - $900||
5/27 - 8/15
|$555 - $900||
8/16 - 1/1
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.