“Arrowhead Lodge” - Table Rock Lake Home w/ Views of Water!
Size –8 Bedrooms • 7 Bathrooms (6 full, 1 half) 7 Baths (6 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 14-21
Pack your bags and escape on the trip of a lifetime to “Arrowhead Lodge” by RentRHouse, a Lampe vacation rental, only steps from Table Rock Lake. Surrounded by beautiful vistas, this 7-bedroom + loft, 6.5-bath luxury home boasts a waterfront setting with an extended deck, grill area, and marina for boat and slip rentals directly across the street. When you're not enjoying stunning views from the comfort of home, fishing or boating, spend your days exploring Branson or Silver Dollar City just 30 minutes away.
The floor plan consists of three levels:
- Main level - Living Room, Dining area, Kitchen, huge back deck, Master #1 (King), Master #2 (King)
- Lower level – Kitchen, Living area and Game Room, Master #3 (King), Master #4 (King), Bedroom #5 (bunk room – 4 triple twin beds – 12 total), Bedroom #6 (Queen)
- Upper level – Bedroom #7 (King), Loft (Twin-over-Full bunk bed)
Situated in the quiet Little Indian Resort community along Table Rock Lake, Arrowhead Lodge provides the quintessential getaway to experience a host of state parks in the area, Branson, Silver Dollar City and more! Start your morning off right by preparing a delicious breakfast for the group in either of the fully equipped kitchens (main level and downstairs) complete with stainless-steel appliances and quartz countertops. The expansive main kitchen boasts a 62-inch refrigerator freezer with a full-size freezer and a gas double oven and stovetop. Make a fresh cup of coffee and indulge in your meal al fresco on the extended deck with spectacular views of Table Rock Lake. After a morning spent at the refreshing community pool, you'll love returning to the enormous interior of your new home-away-from-home, offering soaring wood-paneled ceilings, sleek luxury vinyl flooring and large wall-to-wall windows which illuminate the open-concept living area. While the adults watch a movie on the flat-screen smart TV atop an immaculate gas fireplace, the kids can disappear to the game room downstairs outfitted with a pool table, skee ball and flat-screen TV. Step outside for a night cap and warm up by the gas fireplace or wood-burning fire pit. As bedtime approaches, start your nightly routine in any one of the luxurious bedrooms where plush sleeping arrangements and a blissful night's sleep await! Kids will love the camp-lodge style beds in the bunk room with a total of 12 twin beds. Our guests love our mattresses!
This stunning home provides the perfect getaway for large families, groups, and special occasions. Rent a boat from Baxter Marina across the street and spend your days swimming, fishing, kayaking, canoeing, jet-skiing or pontooning. Outdoor enthusiasts will revel in this home's proximity to Dogwood Canyon Nature Park 10 miles away, Table Rock State Park 30 miles away and Roaring River State Park 35 miles away, where you'll enjoy adventurous hikes, bike trails, boating excursions and much more! Endless entertainment awaits just 30 miles away in Branson. This historic town offers attractions for all tastes, including the Titanic Museum, Dolly Parton's Stampede, Hollywood Wax Museum, and Sight & Sound Theatres. On your way home stop by Silver Dollar City Theme Park, home to adrenaline-pumping rides, renowned concerts, festivals, shopping and a plethora of excellent dining options.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen upstairs, and a second kitchen downstairs, free Wi-Fi, 8 flat-screen smart TVs, one master bedroom that is wheelchair compliant complete with roll-in shower and sink, an extended deck and patio with lake views, outdoor gas fireplace, a wood-burning fire pit, charcoal grill, game room with a pool table and skee ball, a gas fireplace, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, plenty of parking available and more.
- Access to the community pool, patio, and playground.
- Excellent Table Rock Lake location with easy access to Baxter Marina, Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, Table Rock State Park, Roaring River State Park, Branson attractions, including the Titanic Museum, Dolly Parton's Stampede, Hollywood Wax Museum, Sight & Sound Theatres and Silver Dollar City.
- Airports: Branson Airport (BKG) - 32 miles, Springfield-Branson Airport (SGF) - 62 miles.
- A signed Rental Agreement is required within 24 hours of booking, or the booking may be cancelled at the owner’s discretion.
- No smoking.
- No pets allowed.
- No events, parties, or large gatherings.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please observe quiet hours from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- NOTE: The outdoor pool is seasonal, based on the weather.
- NOTE: Your safety is important. Many of our properties have security cameras located on the outside only.
- NOTE: Many of our properties have Alexa devices, which are intended for recreational use (we don’t record any activity).
About the OwnerWhen we were kids, our family went to the lake almost every weekend. Our dad would drive down on a Thursday night to reserve the perfect campsite. With a little planning, several families that we hung out with would do the same. We all had campsites next to each other and it was filled with wonderful times at the lake. Warm and fond memories were made there. As adults, we would talk about how much we enjoyed the lake and all seemed to agree we would like to have a house on the lake someday. My sister Karen and I went in on one together and to subsidize the cost, a rental lake house was in the works. We wanted a place for “family vacations” and for others to make memories, just like we had. We bought our first house in 2007, remodeled it and decorated it to be warm and inviting. As it turns out, the house rented so well we never really got to use it during the summer. So we bought a second one and so the story goes. Many great options are available today. Our goal is to give guests a great vacation experience and create recollections you’ll talk about in the years to come. By providing lake homes, lodges and beach properties that are designed for comfort, large families and friends are encouraged to hang out together and create memories. As the company continues to grow, we noted the many returning guests. We thought it would be nice to offer additional places to vacation. Karen lived in Florida and with the beautiful beaches of the Panhandle, we felt that was the perfect destination for beach going guests. We also design and decorate our homes with an atmosphere in mind that enables families to enjoy themselves. We offer exceptional attention to visitor's needs. Karen makes herself available to answer questions and requests at almost all times of the day. I don’t know many owners who do that! You’ll love your stay. Owners Darrel Hopkins and Karen Hopkins
|Setting & View||
7 Bathrooms (6 full, 1 half)
7 Baths (6 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
Dec 15, 2023 - Jan 1, 2024
|$400 - $617||$421 - $780||
1/2 - 3/7
|$400 - $500||$400 - $478||
3/8 - 5/26
|$400 - $775||$572 - $1,100||
5/26 - 8/15
|$819 - $1,100||$1,100||
8/16 - 1/1
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.