Rock Lane 152 lakefront with resort amenities! Completely remodeled in 2022.
Size –3 Bedrooms • 2 Bathrooms 2 Baths • Sleeps 1-10
Three bedrooms, two bathrooms – Over 1250 square feet. Waterfront at Rock Lane Marina.
The floor plan consists of one level -- Living Room, Dining area, Kitchen, back deck, Master bedroom (Queen), Bedroom #2 (King), Bunkroom (sleeps 4).
Why stay far from the marina when you can be right next door? Come sit on the deck and enjoy your morning coffee looking at the water! Gentle slope for easy walk right down to the water’s edge. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms. Unit has a Queen bed in master with walk in shower and big jetted tub. View of lake from both the master bedroom and the bathroom. The second bedroom has a King bed, and the shared bathroom has a tub/shower combo. The bunkroom has two bunk beds, for a total of 4 twin mattresses. All TVs have streaming devices, so you can sign into your apps (no cable). Everything you need is right on the resort grounds -- two restaurants (Rock Island Grill, and Parrots Pavilion Tiki Bar), marina with boat and slip rentals, two swimming pools (one salt water), tennis court (also marked for pickleball), half basketball court, and corn hole. Live music at the Tiki Bar on the weekends during the summer! Playground for the kids. All located on Indian Point directly on the lake! You won’t find a better location than this one!
This Lakeside condo is the perfect destination to enjoy resort-style living at the marina. Outdoor enthusiasts will love in this condo's proximity to Dogwood Canyon Nature Park (23 miles), and Table Rock State Park (10 miles), where you can enjoy hiking, bike trails, swimming and much more! If its adventure you want, 2 miles down the road you’ll find Silver Dollar City Theme Park, home to adrenaline-pumping rides, renowned concerts, festivals, shopping and a plethora of excellent dining options. Ready for entertainment? Head over to historic Branson for attractions for all tastes, including the Titanic Museum, Dolly Parton's Stampede, Hollywood Wax Museum, Sight & Sound Theatres, and of course all the family-friendly shows that made Branson famous.
Key Residence Features:
- Unit amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free Wi-Fi, a deck/patio with lake view, a gas fireplace, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines
- Shared or resort amenities include charcoal grills, game room with 2 pool tables and multiple video games, corn hole, tennis (also marked for pickleball), half basketball court, 2 swimming pools (one salt water), and more
- Located at Rock Lane Marina for all your boating needs
- Airports: Branson Airport (BKG) 21 Miles, Springfield-Branson Airport (SGF) 58 miles
- A signed Rental Agreement is required within 24 hours of booking, or the booking may be cancelled at the owner’s discretion.
- No smoking.
- No pets allowed.
- No events, parties, or large gatherings.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- NOTE: The outdoor pools are seasonal, based on the weather.
- NOTE: Your safety is important. Most of our properties have security cameras located on the outside only.
- NOTE: Most of our properties have Alexa devices, which are intended for recreational use (we don’t record any activity).
|Property Type||Condo in a resort on the 2nd floor|
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/2 - 3/7
3/8 - 5/26
|$200 - $295||$200 - $333||
5/27 - 8/15
|$336 - $400||$386 - $400||
8/16 - 1/1
|$200 - $392||$203 - $379||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.