“Kings River Lodge South” - Resort Home w/Kayaks - Walk to Table Rock Lake!
Size –9 Bedrooms • 8 Bathrooms 8 Baths • Sleeps 16-27
An unforgettable getaway awaits you and your loved ones at “Kings River Lodge South”, a spectacular 9-bedroom, 8-bathroom Shell Knob vacation rental house that can accommodate large groups! Situated right across the street from Table Rock Lake, with access to a community pool, kayaks, canoe, and a stand-up paddleboard, this home promises a memorable retreat for all!
The building consists of two upper units and a lower unit with separate entrances:
- Lower unit - Huge living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, Master #1 (King), Master #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom 4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (Bunk Room - King, Twin-over-Full bunk bed, Full trundle bed).
- Upper unit #1 – Fully equipped kitchen, Living and Dining area, Master #6: (King), Bedroom #7 (Queen), Loft (Daybed with 2 Twins).
- Upper unit #2 – Fully equipped kitchen, Living and Dining area, Master #6: (King), Bedroom #7 (Queen), Loft (Daybed with 2 Twins).
Boasting 5,000 square feet of beautiful post and beam construction, this spacious log cabin features 9 bedrooms, 2 lofts, 8 bathrooms, 3 kitchens with granite countertops, and multiple living areas with fireplaces. The large open floor plan on each level makes it easy to kick back and relax in the living areas while carrying on a conversation with the chef of the group as they whip up a delicious meal in one of the fully equipped kitchens. Hardwood floors flow throughout the living areas, while carpet meets your feet in the bedrooms, where you'll also find TVs so you can watch your favorite shows before drifting off to sleep in each comfortable bed. Upstairs, you’ll find over 800 square feet of deck space. The downstairs living area leads to over 2,000 square feet of deck space which will quickly become your favorite place to sip your morning coffee or play a game of corn hole. Send the kids out to play on the swing set, hit the tether ball or challenge them to a game on the outdoor ping pong table. Take a swim in the shared pool with spacious deck and lots of lounge chairs. On sunny days, head down to the boat dock, just 2 blocks down the road for swimming, fishing, and riding the water toys! For more water activities, Kings River Marina is 5 miles down the road, where you can rent a boat or jet skis. Be sure to take out the kayak or SUP provided with the rental for fun on the lake! If you don't feel like lake swimming, the community pool has lots of deck space for afternoon sunbathing, along with an abundance of yard space for outdoor games!
Situated right across the street from Table Rock Lake, this home truly places you in the best location for endless entertainment! Go swimming, fishing, and boating on Table Rock Lake! Make the quick 30-minute drive to Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park where you'll find endless hiking activities and outdoor adventures abound! Adrenaline seekers will be especially ecstatic to scream their lungs out on the roller coasters at Silver Dollar City, 40 minutes away from the property, while everyone will enjoy visiting Branson Landing for shopping and dining opportunities.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 3 fully equipped kitchens, spacious decks with patio furniture, 2 kayaks, canoe, stand-up paddle board, stone fireplaces, outdoor fire pit, community charcoal grills, community pool, streaming TVs, free Wi-Fi, and more!
- Unbeatable location - 2 blocks from the boat dock, 5 miles from Kings River Marina, 15 minutes from the public golf course, 30 minutes from Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park, and 40 minutes from Silver Dollar City and Branson Landing!
- Airports: Branson Airport (BKG) - 38 miles, Springfield-Branson Airport (SGF) - 65 miles
- A signed Rental Agreement is required within 24 hours of booking, or the booking may be cancelled at the owner’s discretion.
- No smoking.
- No parties, events, or large gatherings without prior approval.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please observe quiet hours from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- NOTE: The outdoor pool is seasonal, based on the weather.
- NOTE: The boat dock 2 blocks away is available for day use only. Boats cannot be left at the dock unattended at any time. May be used for loading and unloading only.
- NOTE: Your safety is important. Many of our properties have security cameras located on the outside only.
- NOTE: Many of our properties have Alexa devices, which are intended for recreational use (we don’t record any activity).
About the OwnerWhen we were kids, our family went to the lake almost every weekend. Our dad would drive down on a Thursday night to reserve the perfect campsite. With a little planning, several families that we hung out with would do the same. We all had campsites next to each other and it was filled with wonderful times at the lake. Warm and fond memories were made there.
As adults, we would talk about how much we enjoyed the lake and all seemed to agree we would like to have a house on the lake someday. My sister Karen and I went in on one together and to subsidize the cost, a rental lake house was in the works. We wanted a place for “family vacations” and for others to make memories, just like we had.
We bought our first house in 2007, remodeled it and decorated it to be warm and inviting. As it turns out, the house rented so well we never really got to use it during the summer. So we bought a second one and so the story goes. Many great options are available today.
Our goal is to give guests a great vacation experience and create recollections you’ll talk about in the years to come. By providing lake homes, lodges and beach properties that are designed for comfort, large families and friends are encouraged to hang out together and create memories.
As the company continues to grow, we noted the many returning guests. We thought it would be nice to offer additional places to vacation. Karen lived in Florida and with the beautiful beaches of the Panhandle, we felt that was the perfect destination for beach going guests.
We also design and decorate our homes with an atmosphere in mind that enables families to enjoy themselves. We offer exceptional attention to visitors needs. Karen makes herself available to answer questions and requests at almost all times of the day. I don’t know many owners who do that! You’ll love your stay.
Darrel Hopkins and Karen Hopkins
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
Nov 18, 2022 - Nov 28, 2022
|$600 - $1,144||$609 - $1,300||
Dec 16, 2022 - Jan 2, 2023
|$600 - $1,250||$752 - $1,300||
1/2 - 3/7
|$600||$600 - $749||
3/8 - 5/26
|$600 - $1,300||$886 - $1,300||
5/27 - 8/15
|$1,204 - $1,300||$1,300||
8/16 - 1/1
|$600||$600 - $769||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.