“Tomahawk Lodge” - Wheelchair Friendly Home w/Bluff Lake View Deck Near Branson!
Size –8 Bedrooms • 7 Bathrooms (6 full, 1 half) 7 Baths (6 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 21-29
Pack your bags for a relaxing trip of a lifetime to “Tomahawk Lodge” by RentRHouse, a 7-bedroom plus sleeping loft, 6.5-bath vacation rental situated steps from Table Rock Lake. Surrounded by beautiful vistas, this 4,400-square-foot luxury home features a waterfront setting with an extended deck, grill area, and marina next door. When you're not enjoying stunning views from the comfort of home, fishing or boating, spend your days exploring Branson or Silver Dollar City 30 minutes away.
The floor plan consists of three levels:
- Main level - Living Room, Dining area, Kitchen, huge back deck, Wheelchair accessible Master #1 (King and roll in shower), Master #2 (King)
- Lower level – Kitchen, Living area and Game Room, Master #3 (King), Master #4 (King), Bedroom #5 (bunk room – 4 triple twin beds – 12 total), Bedroom #6 (Queen)
- Upper level – Bedroom #7 (King), Loft (Twin-over-Full bunk bed)
From the moment you approach the beautiful exterior of “Tomahawk Lodge” presented by RentRHouse, this modern masterpiece is sure to impress! Situated in the quiet Little Indian Resort community on Table Rock Lake, this home is ideal for large family and friend getaways, and peaceful days on the water. Stepping indoors, you're greeted by a luxurious interior boasting soaring wood-paneled ceilings and a wall of windows bringing the outdoors inside. Settle down after your travels on the plush sectional in front of the large flat-screen smart TV with antenna. Turn on the gas fireplace to add a subtle glow to this already stunning home. If sunny skies are in the forecast, make a splash in the community pool, work on your vacation tan from the many lounge chairs or hop on a pontoon boat from Baxter Marina for an afternoon out on the open water. Whip up a delicious home-cooked meal in either of the spacious open-concept kitchens perfect for socializing. The gourmet main kitchen features granite countertops, a 62-inch refrigerator freezer that features a full-size freezer and a gas double oven and stovetop. A second kitchen is located downstairs with an electric range and a full size refrigerator for your convenience! While the steaks are sizzling on the charcoal grill, pull up a chair to the breakfast bar with seating for 6 to prepare a few sides. Challenge a friend to a competitive game of pool or foosball in the game room or gather the group for an evening outdoors for a game of corn hole. Whip up a few cocktails and enjoy an al fresco experience on the extended deck and patio with immaculate lakefront views, a gas fireplace, and fire pit for those who prefer the scent of burning wood. Come nighttime, everyone in your group will have their own space to unwind. Enjoy your favorite show on the flat-screen smart TV in each of the 4 master suites while the kiddos are sure to love the camp-style lodging in the room of 4 triple bunk beds (12 twin beds total).
With luxurious living quarters, fantastic waterfront views and access to the community pool, you may never want to step foot off the property! That said, this home offers endless nearby adventure of all tastes for those wishing to explore. Table Rock Lake is renowned for its excellent fishing, and calm waters perfect for all your favorite on-the-water activities. Rent a jet ski, pontoon, or kayak at Baxter Marina right across the street for a relaxing day on the water. For more outdoor adventure, make the 10-mile drive to Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, 30 miles to Table Rock State Park and 35 miles to Roaring River State Park, to spend your days hiking, biking, boating and much more! Take full advantage of this home's proximity to Branson, where the whole family can enjoy famed attractions, like the Titanic Museum, Dolly Parton's Stampede, Hollywood Wax Museum, and Sight & Sound Theatres. Drive just 20 miles to discover all the wonders of Silver Dollar City. This popular amusement park offers rides, concerts, dining, shopping and so much more. Be sure to check out the event calendar to see which upcoming festivals are in the works!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen upstairs, and a second kitchen downstairs, free Wi-Fi, 8 flat-screen smart TVs, one master bedroom that is wheelchair compliant complete with roll-in shower and sink, an extended deck and patio with lake views, a charcoal grill, outdoor gas fireplace, wood-burning fire pit, game room with a pool and foosball table, a gas fireplace, air conditioning, central heating, in-unit laundry machines, plenty of parking available, and more.
- Access to the community pool, patio, and playground.
- Excellent Table Rock Lake location with easy access to Baxter Marina, Dogwood Canyon Nature Park, Table Rock State Park, Roaring River State Park, Branson attractions, including the Titanic Museum, Dolly Parton's Stampede, Hollywood Wax Museum, Sight & Sound Theatres and Silver Dollar City.
- Airports: Branson Airport (BKG) - 32 miles, Springfield-Branson Airport (SGF) - 62 miles
- A signed Rental Agreement is required within 24 hours of booking, or the booking may be cancelled at the owner’s discretion.
- No smoking.
- No pets allowed.
- No events, parties, or large gatherings.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please observe quiet hours from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- NOTE: The outdoor pool is seasonal, based on the weather.
- NOTE: Your safety is important. Many of our properties have security cameras located on the outside only.
- NOTE: Many of our properties have Alexa devices, which are intended for recreational use (we don’t record any activity).
About the OwnerWhen we were kids, our family went to the lake almost every weekend. Our dad would drive down on a Thursday night to reserve the perfect campsite. With a little planning, several families that we hung out with would do the same. We all had campsites next to each other and it was filled with wonderful times at the lake. Warm and fond memories were made there.
As adults, we would talk about how much we enjoyed the lake and all seemed to agree we would like to have a house on the lake someday. My sister Karen and I went in on one together and to subsidize the cost, a rental lake house was in the works. We wanted a place for “family vacations” and for others to make memories, just like we had.
We bought our first house in 2007, remodeled it and decorated it to be warm and inviting. As it turns out, the house rented so well we never really got to use it during the summer. So we bought a second one and so the story goes. Many great options are available today.
Our goal is to give guests a great vacation experience and create recollections you’ll talk about in the years to come. By providing lake homes, lodges and beach properties that are designed for comfort, large families and friends are encouraged to hang out together and create memories.
As the company continues to grow, we noted the many returning guests. We thought it would be nice to offer additional places to vacation. Karen lived in Florida and with the beautiful beaches of the Panhandle, we felt that was the perfect destination for beach going guests.
We also design and decorate our homes with an atmosphere in mind that enables families to enjoy themselves. We offer exceptional attention to visitor's needs. Karen makes herself available to answer questions and requests at almost all times of the day. I don’t know many owners who do that! You’ll love your stay.
Darrel Hopkins and Karen Hopkins
|Setting & View||
7 Bathrooms (6 full, 1 half)
7 Baths (6 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
Nov 18, 2022 - Nov 28, 2022
|$400 - $818||$467 - $914||
Dec 16, 2022 - Jan 2, 2023
|$417 - $816||$575 - $836||
1/2 - 3/7
|$400 - $455||$400 - $464||
3/8 - 5/26
|$400 - $848||$594 - $1,050||
5/27 - 8/15
|$955 - $1,050||$1,050||
8/16 - 1/1
|$400 - $451||$418 - $580||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.