Kings River Lodge North” - Spacious 10 Bedroom Log Cabin Across from the Lake!
Size –11 Bedrooms • 8 Bathrooms 8 Baths • Sleeps 19-30
The ultimate getaway awaits you at this luxurious 10-bedroom, 8-bathroom “Kings River Lodge North” presented by RentRHouse, vacation rental cabin in Shell Knob! Featuring accommodations for large groups in 5,000 square feet of comfortable living space plus 2000 sq ft of deck, this remarkable log cabin is situated on 3 acres of land, right across the street from the lake, and is the perfect home base for your next escape!
The building consists of an upper and lower unit with separate entrances:
- Lower unit - Huge living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen, Master #1 (King), Master #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (Queen), Bedroom 4 (Queen), Bedroom #5 (Bunk Room - Queen, Twin-over-Full bunk bed, Full trundle bed).
- Upper unit – Fully equipped kitchen, oversized dining and living area with 25 foot ceiling with floor to ceiling windows, Master #6: (King), Master #7 (King), Bedroom #8 (Queen), Bedroom #9 (Queen), Bedroom #10 (2 Twin), Loft (Twin Daybed with Twin trundle, Twin-over-Full bunk bed with Full trundle).
The moment you arrive at this lovely cabin, you'll fall in love with the scenic lot full of beautiful trees and wildlife passing by. While the cabin's exterior offers peaceful nature views, the interior features beautiful post and beam construction, 10 bedrooms, a huge loft, 8 bathrooms, 2 fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops, a copper farm house sink, a huge pantry and an abundance of counter space. At the home, you'll find plenty of space to kick back, relax, and stay entertained, whether it be streaming your favorite shows above the fireplace in the living area or playing foosball in the loft. When you're in need of some fresh air, step right out onto one of the spacious decks and lounge about while sipping your favorite beverage. Play a game of corn hole on the huge back deck. Send the kids out to play on the swing set, hit the tether ball or challenge them to a game on the outdoor ping pong table. Take a swim in the shared pool with spacious deck and lots of lounge chairs. After a peaceful slumber in one of the many plush beds, head down to the boat dock, just 2 blocks down the road for swimming, fishing, and courtesy loading and unloading for your boat! Be sure to take out the kayak, canoe and stand-up paddle board provided at the property for fun on the lake. For more water activities, Kings River Marina is 5 miles down the road, where you can rent a boat, jet skis or enjoy the floating restaurant. Once you've had your fill of water adventures, retreat back to the home to cook a delicious meal in one of the 2 fully equipped kitchens or fire up one of the shared charcoal grills for a cookout. End your evenings unwinding and roasting marshmallows around the fire pit.
From the home, you'll be just 2 blocks to a boat dock for swimming, fishing, and boating, and just 5 miles to Kings River Marina for renting or launching your boat so you'll never have to travel far to spend time on the water! Abundance of parking for your boat and trailer on the property. Outdoor enthusiasts will also be happy to find endless hiking activities and outdoor adventures just 30 minutes away at Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park. The golfers of the group will enjoy practicing their swing at a public golf course 15 minutes from the cabin, while adrenaline junkies will be especially ecstatic to scream their lungs out on the roller coasters at Silver Dollar City, 40 minutes away. Also just 40 minutes from the cabin, you'll find Branson Landing, where you can browse through shops and dine out at the delicious restaurants.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 2 fully equipped kitchens, spacious decks with patio furniture, stone fireplace, outdoor fire pit, seasonal swimming pool, and more!
- Utilize the home's shared kayak, canoe and stand-up paddle board on the lake waters, included in rental!
- Oversized parking with lots of space for your boat or trailer. Bring your own golf cart or side by side!
- Unbeatable location - 2 blocks from the boat dock, 5 miles from Kings River Marina, 15 minutes from the public golf course, 30 minutes from Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park, and 40 minutes from Silver Dollar City and Branson Landing!
- Airports: Branson Airport (BKG) - 38 miles, Springfield-Branson Airport (SGF) - 65 miles
- A signed Rental Agreement is required within 24 hours of booking, or the booking may be cancelled at the owner’s discretion.
- No smoking.
- No parties, events, or large gatherings without prior approval.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please observe quiet hours from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- NOTE: The outdoor pool is seasonal, based on the weather.
- NOTE: The boat dock 2 blocks away is available for day use only. Boats cannot be left at the dock unattended at any time. May be used for loading and unloading only.
- NOTE: Your safety is important. Many of our properties have security cameras located on the outside only.
- NOTE: Many of our properties have Alexa devices, which are intended for recreational use (we don’t record any activity).
About the OwnerWhen we were kids, our family went to the lake almost every weekend. Our dad would drive down on a Thursday night to reserve the perfect campsite. With a little planning, several families that we hung out with would do the same. We all had campsites next to each other and it was filled with wonderful times at the lake. Warm and fond memories were made there. As adults, we would talk about how much we enjoyed the lake and all seemed to agree we would like to have a house on the lake someday. My sister Karen and I went in on one together and to subsidize the cost, a rental lake house was in the works. We wanted a place for “family vacations” and for others to make memories, just like we had. We bought our first house in 2007, remodeled it and decorated it to be warm and inviting. As it turns out, the house rented so well we never really got to use it during the summer. So we bought a second one and so the story goes. Many great options are available today. Our goal is to give guests a great vacation experience and create recollections you’ll talk about in the years to come. By providing lake homes, lodges and beach properties that are designed for comfort, large families and friends are encouraged to hang out together and create memories. As the company continues to grow, we noted the many returning guests. We thought it would be nice to offer additional places to vacation. Karen lived in Florida and with the beautiful beaches of the Panhandle, we felt that was the perfect destination for beach going guests. We also design and decorate our homes with an atmosphere in mind that enables families to enjoy themselves. We offer exceptional attention to visitors needs. Karen makes herself available to answer questions and requests at almost all times of the day. I don’t know many owners who do that! You’ll love your stay. Owners Darrel Hopkins and Karen Hopkins
Shell Knob, Missouri
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||
1/2 - 3/7
3/8 - 5/26
|$600 - $1,037||$619 - $1,268||
5/27 - 8/15
|$1,224 - $1,300||$1,300||
8/16 - 1/1
|$679 - $1,300||$752 - $1,300||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.