“Fox Hollow” - Shell Knob House w/Private Pool and Golf Cart!
Size –5 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 10-16
Gather your loved ones and pack your bags for a rejuvenating getaway at “Fox Hollow” by RentRHouse, a wonderful 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental house with a pool in Shell Knob! Offering accommodations for large groups, a spacious backyard, and close proximity to the lake, Fox Hollow is the perfect home base for a large family or group of friends sharing a memorable retreat!
The floor plan consists of two levels:
- Main level - Living Room, Dining area, Kitchen, covered Back Porch, Master #1 (King), Bedroom #2 (King), Bedroom #3 (King), Den (Twin)
- Upper level – Bedroom #4 (King and Futon), Bedroom #5 (Twin, Full, Full trundle, extra fold out bed, extra Twin mattress)
With 5 bedrooms, a den, 3.5 bathrooms, and over 3,700 square feet of comfortable living space, this home is perfect for your Table Rock Lake getaway! From the fully equipped kitchen, complete with granite countertops and stainless-steel appliances, to the spacious living area with comfortable couches, recliners and a gas fireplace, you'll immediately feel right at home. Arched doorways and hardwood floors line the halls of this outstanding home, while the numerous windows and the spacious deck provide spectacular views of local wildlife. Beautifully decorated with an open, clean floor plan, this home makes it easy to carry on a conversation with your travel companions in every room. When you're ready for a good night's rest, retreat to one of the 5 bedrooms where you'll find a streaming TV in each room, along with inviting beds. Early risers will look forward to sipping their morning coffee on the spacious deck while looking for deer walking through the treed yard. Once you're energized for the day, walk or take the included golf cart to the water, just 2 blocks down the road for swimming and fishing! Plus, you'll have access to 2 stand-up paddleboards throughout your stay! For more water activities, Kings River Marina is 5 miles down the road, where you can rent a boat or jet skis. For dinner, whip up a meal in the fully equipped kitchen or fire up the gas grill for a cookout in the outdoors! After you've had your fill, take a dip in the home’s private pool.
From this ideally located home, you'll never have to travel far to reach water! Walk 2 blocks down the road to the lake for swimming, fishing, and boating, and just 5 miles to Kings River Marina, where you can rent a boat or jet skis! For a day full of outdoor adventures, drive 30 minutes to Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park! If you have golfers in your group, they'll be especially ecstatic to practice their swings at a public golf course 15 minutes from the home, while everyone will have a good time at the amusement park, Silver Dollar City, 40 minutes away! If you're looking for great shops and dining opportunities, drive just 40 minutes to Branson Landing! Whether you spend most of your time partaking in water sports or exploring the surrounding areas, you're bound to have an incredible getaway while staying at this wonderful vacation rental house!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, spacious deck with patio furniture, fire pit, gas fireplace, HD TV in living area with Direct TV, antenna plus streaming TVs in bedrooms, golf cart, private pool, and more! - Utilize the home's 2 SUPs included in rental!
- Unbeatable location - 2 blocks from the water, 5 miles from Kings River Marina, 15 minutes from the public golf course, 30 minutes from Eureka Springs and Roaring River State Park, and 40 minutes from Silver Dollar City and Branson Landing!
- Airports: Branson Airport (BKG) - 38 miles, Springfield-Branson Airport (SGF) - 65 miles
- A signed Rental Agreement is required within 24 hours of booking, or the booking may be cancelled at the owner’s discretion.
- No smoking.
- No events, parties, or large gatherings.
- Must be at least 25 years old to book.
- Additional fees and taxes may apply.
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in.
- Please observe quiet hours from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am.
- NOTE: The outdoor pool is seasonal, based on the weather.
- NOTE: Your safety is important. Many of our properties have security cameras located on the outside only.
- NOTE: Many of our properties have Alexa devices, which are intended for recreational use (we don’t record any activity).
About the Owner
When we were kids, our family went to the lake almost every weekend. Our dad would drive down on a Thursday night to reserve the perfect campsite. With a little planning, several families that we hung out with would do the same. We all had campsites next to each other and it was filled with wonderful times at the lake. Warm and fond memories were made there.
As adults, we would talk about how much we enjoyed the lake and all seemed to agree we would like to have a house on the lake someday. My sister Karen and I went in on one together and to subsidize the cost, a rental lake house was in the works. We wanted a place for “family vacations” and for others to make memories, just like we had.
We bought our first house in 2007, remodeled it and decorated it to be warm and inviting. As it turns out, the house rented so well we never really got to use it during the summer. So we bought a second one and so the story goes. Many great options are available today.
Our goal is to give guests a great vacation experience and create recollections you’ll talk about in the years to come. By providing lake homes, lodges and beach properties that are designed for comfort, large families and friends are encouraged to hang out together and create memories.
As the company continues to grow, we noted the many returning guests. We thought it would be nice to offer additional places to vacation. Karen lived in Florida and with the beautiful beaches of the Panhandle, we felt that was the perfect destination for beach going guests.
We also design and decorate our homes with an atmosphere in mind that enables families to enjoy themselves. We offer exceptional attention to visitor's needs. Karen makes herself available to answer questions and requests at almost all times of the day. I don’t know many owners who do that! You’ll love your stay.
Darrel Hopkins and Karen Hopkins
Golf a round! Famous Top of the Rock just 35 min away or Carroll County Golf Course just 15 min away. See Eureka Springs 20 to 25 min drive. Table Rock Lake is nationally known for the bass fishing! Just stay on site and swim, play horseshoes, ladder ball, volleyball, whiffle ball and other family games.
There are zip lines and water parks in Branson. http://www.branson.com/
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
Nov 18, 2022 - Nov 28, 2022
|$350 - $420||$350 - $481||
Dec 16, 2022 - Jan 2, 2023
|$350 - $448||$350 - $483||
1/2 - 3/7
3/8 - 5/26
|$350 - $554||$350 - $600||
5/27 - 8/15
|$432 - $600||$600||
8/16 - 1/1
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.